Subject: Virus found in mail from [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 16:32:47 +0200 (CEST)

*********************************************************************
                       AntiVir Virus Alert
*********************************************************************
This version of AntiVir MailGate is fully registered.
*********************************************************************

AntiVir found these viruses in a mail for you from [email-masked]:

     Worm/Klez.E

The mail was not delivered.

AntiVir  MailGate prevented  a virus  delivery.  But if you  need to 
receive further email from [email-masked],  
you should ask him/her to buy a professional antivirus software such
as  AntiVir  from  H+BEDV  Datentechnik  GmbH.  He/She  can  contact
mailto:[email-masked] for further information. 

----------Mail-Info----------
 Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
 Sender: [email-masked]
 From: synthorg <[email-masked]>
 To: Multiple recipients of list CHEMFAN <[email-masked]>
 Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 16:22:17 +0200 (MET DST)
 Subject: A  funny website
-----------------------------

 *********************************************************************
     For more information on AntiVir please visit our web site
          http://www.antivir.de  or  http://www.hbedv.com
                     mailto: [email-masked]		
               
              AntiVir is a registered trademark of
                    H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbH
 *********************************************************************